THE HOT/COLD STONE MASSAGE SET: 72 Basalt & Marble Stones
This set includes sufficient hot and cold stones for a full hot stone massage. A carrying and storage bag is included (with the Chinese calligraphy for Hot Stone Massage on the front):
THE DIGITAL HOT STONE MASSAGE HEATER, 6 Litre (6.34 Quart)
- 2 - XL basalt stones . . . 11 x 7 x 3 cm
- 12 - Large basalt stones . . . 7.5 x 5.5 x 2.75 cm
- 14 - Medium basalt stones . . . 6.5 x 4.5 x 1.75 cm
- 15 - Small basalt stones . . . 3.75 x 3 x 1.75 cm
- 8 - Basalt toe stones . . . 3.75 x 2.75 x 0.8 cm
- 6 - Basalt finger stones . . . 5.5 x 2.75 x 0.8 cm
- 2 - Basalt eye stones . . . 4 x 3 x 1 cm
- 4 - Basalt trigger point stones . . . 8 x 3 x 1.75 cm
- 6 - Round marble cold stones . . . 4 x 1 cm
- 3 - Round marble cold stones . . . 6 x 1.5 cm
- Zippered carrying bag with Chinese calligraphy for "hot stone massage"
Hot stone heaters with digital thermostats are superior to models with analog thermostats as they provide more precise temperature control and remove the need to check the temperature with a thermometer, resulting in less interruption of the massage session. This new professional, quality stone heater is designed specifically for heating massage stones. It provides several improvements over existing heaters (both digital and analog).
Greater temperature accuracy - on existing heaters the temperature sensor is attached to the outside of the external pot. Our new heater has a spring loaded temperature sensor which protrudes through a hole in the base of the outer pot, allowing it to measure temperature against the water reservoir itself. This leads to greater accuracy in the temperature reading.
Automatic shutoff after 6 hours.
No more "smoking out" process prior to first use. Most other heaters require the heating element to be burnt off, producing a noxious industrial smell and quite a bit of smoke, in a well ventilated area. Our heating elements are burnt off in ovens in the factory prior to assembly so there is no need for the user to perform this process.
The 6 litre size is ideal for smaller salons, mobile therapists, students and those working with stone sets of up to 50/60 stones (depends on size of individual stones).
- Digital display shows required temperature and actual temperature
- Maximum temperature 70 °C
- Automatic shutoff after 6 hours
- Removable water reservoir for easy cleaning
- Large, Cool-Touch handles for safety
- Includes free Scoop
- Fully portable
- 230v, 50hz, 750 watt
- CE Certified (meets the health and safety requirements of the EU)
- Dimensions: 44.5 x 31 x 23.5 cm
- 1 Year Warranty